We are excited to announce a $5.000 matching gift a donor has offered toward our school-wide PA System Campaign! This matching fund combined with gifts received brings the $17,000 project down to $5965. If we are able to raise the $5965 and by the end of the school year we will meet the $5000 match and be able to install the system over the summer.
Why a PA System?
- Much improved school-wide safety
- Rapid dismissal when needed for drills or emergencies (No more bullhorn for Mr. Kessler!)
- Time saving Intercom communication for teacher-to-office inquiries & student pick up
- Upper Campus Class Bell rather than depending on clocks that vary slightly by room
- System offers portability to another building when needed in the future
Thinking about giving? Want to double your gift?
Donate by June 2nd and your donation will be matched. Click the ‘PayPal’ button below or submit cash or check at the Lower Campus office. (Please note: Donations giving through ‘PayPal’ apply a 3% fee to the school). Donations that come in above the needed PA System Campaign will go toward Annual Fund school needs.