Kroger offers a rewards program that works with your Kroger Plus Card. Every quarter they donate money back to our school based on the amount spent in their stores by our supporters. Anyone with a Kroger Plus Card can register it at Kroger.com and select “BG Christian” as the organization for their community rewards. The money that is received from this program is then reported to your Kroger account online at the end of each quarter. A copy of your earnings page will then need to be submitted to the office at the end of each quarter so your credit can be applied to your account.
To enroll your card today, follow these steps:
1) CLICK HERE to start your free account. If you have already created an account, click “Sign In” at the top of the page. Once logged in, scroll down to the bottom of your account information under “Community Rewards” and click “Enroll”. Then skip to Step 4
2) Fill in the required information and click “Create Account” at the bottom of the screen
3) On the next page, enter your 12 digit Plus Card number located on the back of your Kroger Plus Card and your Last Name, then click save.
4) On the next page, enter “BG Christian Academy” and click search
5) From the search page, select BG Christian Academy and click “Enroll” (see picture below)
6) The last screen should confirm your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program in the little green box at the top of the page.
7) Start Earning! Every time you purchase from Kroger, present your Plus Card to the cashier.
8) To earn credit, you will need to print and send, fax or email your earnings page to our Free Money Coordinator
1165 Haskins Rd.
Bowling Green, OH 43402